All of the following are included:
- An excellent Justice of the Peace who will officiate at your wedding ceremony and contact you ahead of time to work with you to personalize your ceremony
- Digital photographs of your ceremony and a CD of your photos
- A wedding cake
- A bottle of sparkling wine or sparkling pear or apple juice
- Seasonal flowers as bouquets or boutonnieres
- Two signature West Hill House B&B coffee mugs
- Two West Hill House B&B keepsake Champagne flutes
- Two nights of accommodation in the Paris Suite
- Two luxurious West Hill House B&B “Doe Skin” robes
- One Ted E. Bear complete with matching robe
- Dinner for two on Saturday at either excellent restaurant: The Common Man or 275 Main at the Pitcher Inn
This great package is offered for $1516.17 plus 9% tax. Call us at (802) 496-7162 to book.The Small Print: This offer is only good for a wedding to be held at 1:00PM on December 13, 2014. No change of time or date will be considered. A $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit for this special wedding package is required at the time of booking. Note that the deposit does not entitle the couple to any of the offerings should the wedding be cancelled.
With early season snowflakes whirling about them, and the temperature sitting at about 28°F, Ryan and Jeff were married in the meadow at West Hill House B&B. Our favorite Justice of the Peace, Greg Trulson officiated at the wedding making it a very meaningful occasion, as he always does. Following the ceremony, the newly married couple asked Peter to continue taking photos as they enjoyed a short stroll around our wintery gardens.
Warming up by the fireplace a few minutes later Ryan and Jeff enjoyed an intimate wedding reception complete with wedding cake, made here at West Hill House, and a bottle of Champagne. They were kind enough to invite Greg and Peter and Susan to join them.
Ryan loves experimenting with recipes. Check out her food blog called Skinny Supper. It’s a fun site with lots of photos to help you along.
Winter gives way to an early spring
Mountainside snow melts in the warm sun
The ground begins to thaw as we enter mud season
Crocuses, tulips, and irises poke their heads through the soil
Inside West Hill House B&B Smoky demos cat yoga and enjoys a relaxing nap.
Come join Smoky and Snowball, choose your own chair of course, and chill out.
For new bookings made after March 27th for between then and April 26th we are offering these two special deals:
- Stay two nights and have the third night on the house! A 33% discount.
- Stay one night and get the 2nd night at half price! A 25% discount.
These discounts are not available on-line. Please call us to book.
(may not be combined with other discounts)
Our Vermont, is the new Green Mountain State’s Greener Magazine, and features articles about people, places, events, food, and local flavor offered in the great state of Vermont. Not only is this a paperless magazine, and you can subscribe for free on line, but they chose a 100% wind powered company to do their hosting.
Lucky us, West Hill House B&B has a featured ad in the magazine’s inaugural edition. Check us out on page 2-3, the full-screen option, and accept our invitation to come to Vermont to sample the wonders of our amazing state. West Hill House is a ‘Green Hotel in the Green Mountain State’. We offer Ski & Stay Packages. If you and your sweetie need a little pampering check out our Valentine’s Day special. Perhaps a proposal is in your future …let us help you make that a memorable event.
West Hill House B&B is where you’ll want to B&B.
A picture postcard Valentine’s Day package awaits you…
A snow covered landscape, a beautiful room with a double Jacuzzi tub in its ensuite bathroom, a sleigh ride to whisk you through the snow, and a delicious dinner at The Common Man restaurant.
We have two all inclusive packages:
- The Logan Suite for any 3 nights including the 14th of February – just $999 inclusive
- The Mountain Room for any 2 nights including the 14th of February – just $649 inclusive
Extra nights can be added at our regular rates less 10%.
Your package includes:
- Your beautiful room and a delicious breakfast each morning
- A wondrous sleigh ride with views over the Mad River Valley
- Dinner at The Common Man Restaurant on the 14th
- 6 Roses – that you can take home with you
- A bottle of Champagne and two souvenir Champagne flutes
- Lake Champlain chocolates
- And most of all – a peaceful get-away among the snow covered Green Mountains of Vermont
Then please check out our Valentine’s Day “Pop The Question” Special!
To help set the scene we will provide:
- Six Red Roses
- Two West Hill House Champagne Flutes
- One 375ml bottle of Champagne
- Vermont Chocolates
- A small red pillow for ring presentation.
This special is valid with a stay of two or more days over February 14th 2011. Just $89 in addition to the price of your room.
Please call us so that we help you arrange all the details, including dinner reservations, maybe a sleigh ride, or whatever you are looking for to make this a perfect day! The deadline for booking this special is February 10, 2011.