Mr Mac* – Home and Office Macintosh Support
My top recommendation if you are looking for a laptop is the Macbook Air. Note my blog on the 2nd generation ‘Air for more info, and the new one is even better–and less expensive. Check the link on the right for more details.
It’s time for to make the leap to Mountain Lion – see my blog.
While Macs are renowned for their ease of use, Mr Mac can help you get the full benefit from your Mac or Macs by doing one or more of the following:
- Setting up your new Mac computer, iPOD or iPhone
- Setting up or expanding your home or office network and Internet access
- Updating your Operating System
- Upgrading your memory or hard drive
- Showing you how to network your iTunes or iPhotos to other Macs
- Help you set up & configure a replacement new Mac and move files.
- Setting up a back-up system.
- or simply help you solve that annoying problem that is bugging you.
Did you know that most business applications use identical files between Macs and Windows? If your home or office uses both, let us help you set up shared folders so that you can improve collaboration without having to shuffle thumb drives around.
Perhaps you are thinking of switching from a PC to a Mac to enjoy the ease of use and virus free & spy-ware free environment that Mac users enjoy? Or to take full advantage of iCloud integration with your iPad and/or iPhone? We can help you understand what is possible and make the change happen for you if you decide to go ahead. There has never been a better time to switch!
Need help buying, setting up or supporting one or more Macintosh computers: Call Mr Mac!
Our rates are very competitive and advice is free for guests at the West Hill House breakfast table!
Peter MacLaren has had 25 years of experience working with and troubleshooting Macintosh Computers in both the home and office environments.
Providing Service in West Central Vermont, including Montpelier, Barre, White River Junction, Woodstock, Waitsfield, Waterbury & Middlebury.**
- Many problems can be resolved with a phone call
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- References Available Upon Request
**If we need to visit your site to resolve the problem we charge return mileage at 50 cents per mile, plus our hourly rate for one direction of travel time from Warren.