Elopements in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont
For the couple that prefers a quiet celebration with just the two of you, or with a small group of friends and family, we also offer everything you need for a beautiful and memorable wedding.
For your elopement you can choose from our two all-in-one packages.
The Just the two-of-us package
priced at $795 plus tax is ideal if you plan to get married during the week and there will be no additional guests.
- An excellent Justice of the Peace who will officiate at your ceremony and will contact you ahead of time to work with you to personalize your ceremony
- A wedding cake
- A bottle of Champagne or sparkling cider
- Two keepsake signature West Hill House Champagne flutes
- Digital photographs of your ceremony and a CD of your photos
- Seasonal flowers: either 2 small corsages, boutonnieres, or bouquets or a table arrangement
- Your choice of location on our property for your ceremony
- One weekday night of accommodation in either the Garden Room or Highland Room (further nights at regular rates)
We also have a special elopement package for just one couple on 11/12/13!
The Diamond Elopement package
- All of the Just the two-of-us-package, and…
- Accommodation upgraded to two weekday or weekend nights in the Paris Suite, Wildflower Room or Mountain Room (further nights at regular rates)
- You may invite up to 14 guests to join you!* (For a larger number of guests see our Intimate Weddings Package for details.)
* Guests attending the wedding and who have booked accommodation at West Hill House pay only for their room. For Friends & Family who are non-registered guests there is a $35 per person charge.
For both packages:
- If there are non-wedding guests also booked at the B&B, you may have private use of the Terrace or Sun Room for two hours following the ceremony.
- If there are only you and your guests at the B&B you will of course have full use of the facilities.
You may opt to add dinner for two at The Common Man restaurant, tax and tip included, for an additional $99. (Tuesday to Saturday evenings.)
The Application for Vermont License of Civil Marriage is available on line and can be paid for at the town hall when you pick up your license.