Elopements in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont
For the couple that prefers a quiet celebration with just the two of you, or with a small group of friends and family, we also offer everything you need for a beautiful and memorable wedding.
For your elopement you can choose from our two all-in-one options:
The Just Us Elopement
priced at $1,049 plus tax is ideal if you plan to get married during the week and there will be no additional guests.
- An excellent Justice of the Peace who will officiate at your ceremony and will contact you ahead of time to work with you to personalize your ceremony
- A wedding cake
- A bottle of Champagne or sparkling cider
- Two keepsake signature West Hill House B&B Champagne flutes
- Digital photographs of your ceremony and a CD of your photos
- Seasonal flowers: either 2 small corsages, boutonnieres, or bouquets or a table arrangement
- Your choice of location on our property for your ceremony
- Two weekday nights of accommodation in either the Garden Room or Highland Room (further nights at regular rates)
From May 15th till June 15th 2015 we are offering a special 15% discount on this package only.
The Diamond Elopement
- All of the Just Us Elopement, and…
- Accommodation upgraded to two weekday or weekend nights in the Paris Suite, Wildflower Room or Mountain Room (further nights at regular rates)
- You may invite up to 16 guests to join you!* (For a larger number of guests see our Intimate Weddings for details.)
* Guests attending the wedding and who have booked accommodation at West Hill House B&B pay only for their room. For Friends & Family who are non-registered guests there is a $35 per person charge.
For both Elopements:
- If there are non-wedding guests also booked at the B&B, you may have private use of the Terrace or Sun Room for two hours following the ceremony.
- If there are only you and your guests at the B&B you will of course have full use of the facilities.
- You may opt to add dinner for two at The Common Man restaurant for an additional $119 (Thursday to Saturday evenings) or at 275 Main at The Pitcher Inn for $139 (every evening except Tuesday), tax and gratuity included. (Beverages are extra; some dates are not available.)
While these inclusive Elopements offer everything you need, we recognize that some couples may wish a more customized event, which we will be happy to discuss.
The Application for Vermont License of Civil Marriage is available on-line and can be paid for at the town hall when you pick up your license.