Memorable Weddings in the Green Mountains of Vermont
On the wooded slopes of Vermont’s Green Mountains, West Hill House B&B is a beautiful setting for your special day. The surrounding Mad River Valley, with its gorgeous scenery, year round activities like skiing and golf, and attractions including Ben & Jerry’s, is the perfect destination to invite your guests to come to for a few days to explore, enjoy and relax.
As you and your guests come up the quiet country lane to our beautiful 1850’s home, you will all be surrounded by the peace and serenity of the trees and hills. It is our goal to do all in our power to help you have a happy wedding day, one that you will have fond memories of 25 years down the road! With this goal in mind, we will work with you to personalize your event and to accommodate your wishes.
Read Nicky & Daniel’s story…
We will be delighted to work with you to plan your wedding for up our maximum of 50 people. (We also offer two Elopement options.)
Your Intimate Wedding includes:
- An excellent Justice of the Peace who will officiate at your ceremony and will contact you ahead of time to work with you to personalize your ceremony.
- Your choice of location on our property for your ceremony.
- 2 nights accommodation in either the Paris Suite, Mountain Room or Wildflower Room for the wedding couple (further nights at regular rates).
- Tables, chairs, tablecloths, place settings, glasses etc. for the reception dinner.
- Parking and bartending where required by the number of guests.
The Intimate Wedding is priced starting at $65 per person plus applicable taxes. We will be pleased to assist you with recommended caterers for your event. We are also state licensed for the sale of beer and wine and will be happy to provide the beverages of your choice. (Price for food and beverages is additional and will of course depend on the menu chosen.)
Email or call us for details. The two videos are of Magda & Alex and Jodi (& Chris). Both couples were both married at the B&B.
The Application for Vermont License of Civil Marriage is available on line and can be paid for at the town hall when you pick up your license.