Need help buying, setting up or supporting one or more Macintosh computers: Call Mr Mac!
Our rates are very competitive and advice is free for guests at the West Hill House B&B breakfast table!
My top recommendation if you are looking for a laptop is the Macbook Air. Note my blog on the 2nd generation ‘Air for more info, and the new ones keep getting better–and less expensive.
While Macs are renowned for their ease of use, Mr Mac can help you get the full benefit from your Mac or Macs by doing one or more of the following:
- Setting up your new Mac computer
- Updating your Operating System
- Upgrading your memory or hard drive (where possible)
- Help you set up & configure a replacement new Mac and move files.
- Setting up a back-up system.
- or simply help you solve that annoying problem that is bugging you.
Peter MacLaren has had over 25 years of experience working with and troubleshooting Macintosh Computers in both the home and office environments.
Providing Service in West Central Vermont, including Montpelier, Barre, White River Junction, Woodstock, Waitsfield, Waterbury and Middlebury.**
- Many problems can be resolved with a phone call
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- References Available Upon Request
**If we need to visit your site outside of the Mad River Valley to resolve the problem we charge return mileage at 50 cents per mile, plus our hourly rate for one direction of travel time from Warren.