Pricing Details: See below for package prices
The opening days of the Vermont Festival of the Arts from July 30th to August 2nd will be a great kick-off to the month long festival and well worth making into a long weekend at West Hill House B&B.
To help you plan, and to save you a few $, we have put together a suggested schedule for you as 4-night all-inclusive packages for two arriving Thursday July 30th and leaving Monday morning August 3rd.
- Thursday evening – Un-Common Gallery Gala at the Common Man: a cocktail party style event with heavy hors d’oeuvres featuring local artists and their art (tickets included)
- Friday – visit the studios and stores of the many the Mad River Valley Artisans
- Friday evening – Pete ‘n Keely “a sparkling musical cocktail” at the Skinner Barn (tickets included)
- Saturday morning – Farmers’ Market in Waitsfield (admission free)
- Saturday afternoon – On the Way Art Show, Mad Woman in the Attic in Moretown (admission free)
- Saturday afternoon or Sunday – The Photography Show at the Round Barn (admission free)
- Saturday evening – Dinner at 275 Main at the Pitcher Inn, one of the best restaurants in Vermont (all included except drinks)
- Sunday – Opening Reception of Big Red Barn Art Show AND Festival Picnic with Fireworks (admission free)
- Sunday option – Bond on the Pond movies at the Big Picture Theater (pay at the door)
Your package is for two people and prices include all relevant taxes and gratuities – call us at 802-496-7162 to book:
- Queen Room all inclusive package with two tickets for each event and dinner: $899
- King Room with double Jacuzzi all inclusive package with two tickets for each event and dinner: $999
- Suite with sitting room all inclusive package with two tickets for each event and dinner: $1,049
- Premier Suite with double Jacuzzi all inclusive package with two tickets for each event and dinner: $1,149
Other options are possible; we can create a bespoke weekend for you!