The Green Mountain Stage Race will take place in the Mad River Valley again this year from August 30th to 2nd September, 2019, offering, as always, 4 days of exciting and challenging racing in the mountains of Vermont.
If you are coming into town for the race here are a few perks to staying with us you might consider:
• We have a large barn (our Handsome Red Barn) where there is room for you to set up your bike and make adjustments
• You can store your bike and equipment in the barn
• We provide breakfast at the time you need it for your race schedule
• You can meet guest professional cyclists who will be staying with us
• If you stay with us for the race for three or more nights we offer a 15% discount
AND: If you are staying with us and finish first in your class at the end of stage 3 we will comp your room for that night!
Don’t just take our word on the great experience, watch the video feedback from prior year participants Lauren & Brad.
You can register for the race here. Allez!