We are proud to once again be a sponsor for the 9th Annual Mad Marathon being held, appropriately, on Sunday July 7th 2019. Whether you are coming in the role of spectator, supporter, or out there running along the Mad River Valley’s country roads with rolling fields and the scenic Green Mountains as your backdrop, we look forward to welcoming you.
Enjoy the perfect package for participants (and their supporters):
- A really comfortable guest room with a queen or king bed
- Carb-loading dinner on Saturday evening – included compliments of West Hill House B&B
- Buffet breakfast at the time of your choice on the morning of the Marathon
- A relaxing steam-shower or Jacuzzi in your ensuite bathroom to help you recover after the run
- Extend your ‘marathon’ visit: if you stay 4 or more nights Sunday night is on the house.
Starts at approx. $500 including tax for a 4 night stay for two, including all the goodies!
There is so much to do and see in and around the Mad River Valley that extending your stay to 4 or more nights is an obvious choice. For example have a look at our Summer Activities and Day Trips for ideas. Note also the schedule of events associated with the Marathon itself, that start on Friday.
Video from Tom & Dana, Cincinnati, OH… “We were up here for the Mad Marathon … the B&B really made our stay less stressful … post race they babied us!”