Winter is a beautiful time in our charming little state, and the best Vermont getaway includes a stay at the West Hill House in the Mad River Valley. Nestled in the Warren Hills, our Inn is more than 160 years old. Our tasteful and charming decor, cozy fireplaces, and welcoming service create a serene ambiance—fit for any vacation! While history is ever-present, you’ll appreciate our thoughtful renovations and updates, bringing our Vermont Bed and Breakfast into the 21st century.
For the best Vermont getaway, we offer fantastic packages and indulgences. Whether you’re heading to Vermont for a romantic retreat, friend’s or family reunion, skiing adventure, or even a solo vacation, our nine unique guest suites can accommodate all types of getaways. Below we’ll detail a handful of our favorite add-on packages to make your stay that much more memorable.
As a guest at our Vermont Bed and Breakfast, you’ll have your own suite, of course, but you’ll have access to our three common spaces. The living room offers a cozy seating area with a wood-burning stove and our bar for wine, spirits, or beer. The library has more than 1,000 books to choose from for great vacation reads and a pool table, and the sunroom is a bright, comfortable space to relax in the warmth inside, while surrounded by views of the beautiful outdoors.
Packages to Create Your Best Vermont Getaway at our Cozy B&B
- The Luxurious Pampering Package is by far the most popular choice for the best Vermont getaway with romance in mind. Imagine arriving in your spectacular suite to long stem roses, a bottle of sparkling wine with signature flutes, and local Vermont chocolates. Wake refreshed the next day, join us for a complimentary gourmet breakfast, and look forward to a relaxation massage. That evening, enjoy a fantastic dinner for two at one of our excellent local restaurants.
- Expecting a child is exciting, and future parents need to get some necessary R&R before the baby comes. That’s where our Babymoon Package comes into play. We’ve thought of everything to make your stay extra special, from breakfast each morning, prenatal massage for mom and deep tissue treatment for dad, dinner for two, and even a sweet keepsake for the little one. This is the best Vermont getaway to enjoy before your life changes forever.
- These past couple of years have been full of curveballs, and for some, that meant working from home full time. If you feel like you might need a change of scenery, why not join us for a Workcation in Vermont. The Inn is equipped with fiber-connected wifi, ample cell phone coverage, and direct-dial phones. A few of our suites are perfectly designed for a work-related getaway with desks and private sitting rooms—all with amazing views of the Vermont countryside.
- Our Ski & Save Package is a fantastic deal for those heading to Vermont to hit the slopes. Our Bed and Breakfast is in the ideal location for a ski retreat: only one mile from Sugarbush Resort and seven miles to Mad River Glen, both excellent ski resorts. There’s even a complimentary shuttle bus that picks up each morning for those heading to Sugarbush. Be sure to fuel up with our homemade breakfast and piping hot coffee.
- We also offer a full menu of “Inn-dulgences” for special touches and extra perks for the best Vermont getaway. This includes bouquets of fresh flowers, Champagne on ice, concierge services, and massages. If there’s something you wish to add, but don’t see it here, then please ask! We love to accommodate as best we can.
- Enjoy our spa-like en suite jetted tubs and steam showers! This spectacular double heart-shaped bath (pictured above) with gorgeous views of the Warren Hills is a part of the Logan Suite. Located in the upper two levels of the Red Event Barn, you’ll have complete privacy, a fully equipped kitchen, and a spacious bedroom with a gas fireplace. Perfect for romantic retreats! Sometimes the best Vermont getaways include a lot of time spent indoors, pampering yourself, and relaxing.
Make Memories at Our Cozy Vermont Bed and Breakfast
One essential detail that sets us apart from other lodging options in our area is our welcoming hospitality. At our Bed and Breakfast, you’ll have the best Vermont getaway because of our attentive and personal service. Your lodging becomes a whole part of your vacation, rather than just a place to keep your luggage and sleep at night. Our guests often spend their mornings chatting over coffee at our dining table, making memories that last a lifetime.