Custom Vermont Vacation Packages from West Hill House B&B
Enjoy Skiing at Sugarbush & MRG – save up to 20%
Enjoy skiing Sugarbush and Mad River Glen – the Mad River Valley’s two legendary ski areas both close to the B&B – while getting a great deal on lodging here. Also, don’t forget our two extensive cross-country ski areas in Warren – Olé’s and Blueberry Lake.
We are just one mile from Lincoln Peak at Sugarbush, 7 miles from Mad River Glen, and about 5 miles from each of Olé’s and Blueberry Lake.
Stay 3 or more nights from December 3rd through April 10th and save 20% off our regular lodging rates for weeknights and 10% for weekend nights for Bed and Breakfast. (Ski passes are not included and are purchased separately from the ski area websites.)
If you are a skier or rider you need to be here. Plan ahead and score great deals at both resorts when you order your Sugarbush and Mad River Glen season passes or daily lift tickets online well ahead of time. (Note that day tickets at Mad River Glen will likely be limited, except for Shareholders, on weekends and holidays so plan well ahead.)
We are expecting that close to normal operations will be in place for both resorts for the 2021/2022 ski season.
The complimentary shuttle bus from the B&B to Sugarbush Lincoln Peak picks up each morning at 9 AM and returns roughly every hour on request. You can put your boots on at the B&B and the bus has racks for your skis or boards.
Note that you do need to drive to Mad River Glen.
Cross Country Skiing:
Book your ski-break online using promo code “ski”. (Booking via our website is required; new bookings only.) See you soon!
(Note that savings are not applicable Christmas to New Years week/MLK weekend, nor Presidents Week – regular prices apply. Ski passes are not included and are purchased separately from the ski area websites.)
Enjoy some luxury with a luxurious pampering package. Have you have been looking for an opportunity to escape for a relaxing, romantic stay with your significant other? Where better than in the tranquil Green Mountains of Vermont at our peaceful B&B surrounded by beautiful perennial gardens? With your Luxury Romance Package you will enjoy:
- Two or more nights of B&B in one of our suites or king bed rooms. (Three night minimum in the Logan Suite.)
- Six long stemmed roses
- A chilled bottle of bubbly for two
- Two signature Champagne flutes, a keepsake to remind you of your stay
- Vermont chocolates
- Relax in terry-lined, “Doe skin” signature robes, yours to take home
- Cheese and crackers for two, served when you wish
- Relaxation & Therapeutic massages for each of you
- Dinner for two at one of the excellent local restaurants (any drinks at dinner are additional)
Try a Workcation in Vermont
Price: 20% discount
Think Workcation! Have you been stuck working at home for weeks or even months? Or back at the office? Think outside the box, and come to Vermont where you can enjoy fresh air, beautiful scenery, all the outdoor activities we always offer, and still work when you need to.
At the B&B we have professional fiber-connected Wifi, good cellphone coverage (AT&T & Verizon), and direct-dial phones. We have three guest rooms ideally set up for remote work: the Paris Suite with its own separate study, the Wildflower Room with a fold-down desk, and the Logan Suite with a table looking out over our beautiful maple trees. All of our other guests rooms can be set up with a work desk and chair if one of them is your preference. Printing and copying can be arranged.
When you have to work but need to get away and play, make West Hill House B&B where you stay!
Use Promo Code: WORK for a 20% discount on a 3 or more night stay. (Valid October 29th until December 17th, except Thanksgiving when normal rates apply; please remember that we ask all guests be vaccinated.)
The World’s most beautiful Marathon July 2022
We are proud to once again be a sponsor for the 11th Annual Mad Marathon now being held on Sunday July 10th 2022. Whether you are coming in the role of spectator, supporter, or out there running along the Mad River Valley’s country roads with rolling fields and the scenic Green Mountains as your backdrop, we look forward to welcoming you.
Mad Marathon package:
Enjoy the perfect package for participants (and their supporters):
- A really comfortable guest room with a queen or king bed
- Carb-loading dinner on Saturday evening – included compliments of West Hill House B&B
- Buffet breakfast at the time of your choice on the morning of the Marathon
- A relaxing steam-shower or jetted tub in your ensuite bathroom to help you recover after the run
- Extend your ‘marathon’ visit: if you stay 4 or more nights Sunday night is on the house.
Starts at approx. $500 including tax for a 4 night stay for two, including all the goodies!
There is so much to do and see in and around the Mad River Valley that extending your stay to 4 or more nights is an obvious choice. For example have a look at our Summer Activities and Day Trips for ideas. Note also the schedule of events associated with the Marathon itself, that start on Friday.
Video from Tom & Dana, Cincinnati, OH… “We were up here for the Mad Marathon … the B&B really made our stay less stressful … post race they babied us!”
Golf & Stay Package
Looking for a different golfing adventure? Let us pamper you at our B&B when you come to play on the Sugarbush Resort Robert Trent Jones, Sr. championship golf course right beside us, Fore and away one of the best courses you can play! Plus of course enjoy comfortable beds and delicious breakfasts!
As for the course, Mr. Jones is one of history’s great masters of golf course architecture and his legendary talent is apparent in every one of the 18 holes of the Sugarbush Golf Club. Designed with remarkable respect for the natural surroundings, this par-72 course is as beautiful as the game itself. You will experience a golf journey through the hilltops of the Mad River Valley, featuring inspiring views at every tee, making each hole a story unto itself.W
We are able to offer a Golf & Stay Package to let you experience this great course, and give you a good deal! Your package includes:
- Two nights of our wonderful Bed and Breakfast for a couple. (You can add extra nights.)
- Two rounds of golf after 2PM (i.e. one round for two people, or two rounds for one person)
- We can customize packages for additional rounds, playing earlier in the day, extra nights or different dinner options—just let us know your pleasure!
- Dinner for both of you one evening at the renowned 275 Main restaurant at the Chateaux & Relais Pitcher Inn in Warren village (not available on some dates).
Bookings must be made at least three days before arrival. Tee time cancellation fees will be charged if applicable.
Priced from just $599 plus tax. Use Promo code “Golf” to book online. (Your price will be based on the room and dates you select.)
There are many options for the non-golfer too. If your partner isn’t keen on golf perhaps a visit to one of our artisan or antique shops. Ben and Jerry’s, Champlain Chocolates and Cold Hollow cider are only a short drive away. What could be better than a relaxing massage or facial? On a higher level, why not soar like an eagle and take a glider ride over the Mad River Valley? We can help with these other activities too.
Tee times are subject to availability. Club rentals are available for about $45 per day. And there are more golf courses nearby…
Babymoon: n. A relaxing and romantic vacation taken by parents-to-be before their baby is born.
Celebrate with time together for the two of you to relax and rekindle your relationship before your baby is born and life changes in ever so many ways. If it is the fresh air and peaceful mountains you are looking for, Vermont is the place to be.
Your special includes:
- two or more nights in one of our guest rooms (based on availability)
- a delicious breakfast each morning
- a romantic dinner for two one evening at one of our outstanding restaurants (any drinks at dinner are additional)
- a couples’ massages with a special prenatal massage for mom*
- chocolates, of course!
- a small keepsake for baby
In addition, the nearby pathways and mountain trails invite walking and our friendly locally-owned shops offer lots of interesting items for you and for the new little one so you are sure to find something special to remember your trip by. Especially noteworthy are the excellent restaurants with healthy, locally grown food which is a treat to body and soul.
Can we count you in? Check the video to hear how Michael & Jennifer enjoyed their time with us. Use Promotion Code “Babymoon” to book online or call us at 802-327-7844 to reserve your Babymoon.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $769 plus tax on weekends in a king room for two nights, excl. holidays)
*Note that your massages will be in separate rooms in the winter months, and in a tent outside in the summer.
Celebrate your special Anniversary getaway in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont
Enjoy your celebration with:
- Two (or more) nights in the Paris Suite (or you can select from other rooms)
- Dinner at one of the excellent local restaurants (any drinks at dinner are additional)
- A bouquet of seasonal flowers in your room
- Prosecco for two upon arrival
Use Promotion Code “Anniversary” to book online or call us at 802-348-2876 to reserve.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $729 plus tax on weekends in the Paris Suite for two nights, excl. holidays)
BFF* Friends Vermont Getaway
Need some R&R? Need to take a break from your usual routines? Celebrating an event? Let us help you plan the perfect BFF get-away here in Vermont’s Mad River Valley.
Exploration and relaxation are just minutes from West Hill House B&B. Great food, beautiful scenery, artisan shops, hiking, swimming holes, kayaking, paddle-boarding, self-drive tours, relaxing massages, yoga classes, and much more, including our wonderfully peaceful surroundings to come back to.
The BFF package starts at $599 plus tax weekdays for two people and includes 2 nights accommodation in a twin bedroom, 2 excellent breakfasts, dinner for two at one of our wonderful local restaurants, a Vermont welcome basket with Cabot cheese, Castleton crackers, Vermont chocolates and a bottle of Boyden Valley Winery Riverbend Red (similar to a Pinot Noir), OR Cow Tipper (similar to a Pinot Grigio), (or sparkling pear juice if you prefer) and the wine glass holder that comes with your bottle of wine.
For a group of 3, you can book the Allen Suite with two twin beds and a fold-out couch or the Stetson Suite with a queen bed and fold-out futon bed.
Use Promotion Code “BFF” to book online or call us at 802-327-7844.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $599 plus tax weekdays for two people in the Wildflower Room with twin beds for two nights, excl. holidays)
*BFF – Best Friends Forever
Popping the Question!
Planning to surprise your sweetheart?
Let us help by providing you:
- Two (or more) nights in one of our Suites
- Seasonal bouquet
- Vermont chocolates
- Sparkling wine and souvenir flutes
- Dinner at one of our fine local restaurants (any drinks at dinner are additional)
Use Promotion Code “Question” to book online or call us at 802-348-2832 to reserve.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $759 plus tax on weekends in the Paris Suite for two nights, excl. holidays)
Renew your wedding vows in a romantic Green Mountain setting
Whether it’s your 1st anniversary or your 50th, or any where in between, celebrate with:
- Two (or more) nights in one of our Suites
- Corsage(s) and boutonniere(s) for each of you
- Special ceremony
- Small celebration cake
- Prosecco and souvenir flutes
- Set of 10 celebration photos
Use Promotion Code “Renewal” to book online or call us at 802-348-2876 to reserve.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $709 plus tax on weekends in the Stetson Suite for two nights, excl. holidays)
A Vermont Christmas
Must be beautiful in Vermont at this time of year – all that snow! All of us remember that line from the marvelous movie White Christmas. The good news is that we usually do have all that snow at Christmas time at West Hill House B&B!
Come join us this holiday season for three or more nights including the 25th of December and also enjoy a family style Christmas Dinner at our large dining room table with our other guests.
Plus of course we are right beside the Sugarbush Ski area, and also close to beautiful cross-county ski trails. Did we mention snowshoeing and sledding? Have a look at our Winter Activities for even more options.
By booking this getaway you will enjoy:
- Three or more nights in one of our individually appointed guest rooms (including Christmas night)
- A special Christmas morning buffet breakfast (and our amazing three course served breakfast the other mornings you are here)
- The opportunity to sit by fire on Christmas morning and open presents you have brought with you beside the Christmas tree.
- A traditional Christmas dinner for two
(Pricing based on room & date; for example from $799 plus tax for three nights in the Wildflower Room.)
Use promotional code “Noel” when you book online.
Let’s Talk Turkey!
Thanksgiving in Vermont?
Whether you come on your own or with someone special, join other guests around our dining table to enjoy a full and filling dinner! You will enjoy:
- Three or more nights in one of our Suites (including Thursday night)
- A full Thanksgiving dinner with turkey and all the fixings
- A seasonal bouquet in your room
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $669 plus tax for Wednesday though Friday nights in the Highland Room.)
Use promotional code “Thanksgiving” when you book online.