Just married or planning a 2023 wedding? It’s time to start making arrangements for your Vermont honeymoon. There’s no better location for a quiet, private, romantic getaway to celebrate your love for one another as newlyweds—especially when you choose our historic Warren, VT Inn. Imagine charming villages with picturesque churches and farms dotting the countryside, the lush forests of the Green Mountains, the freshest air in your lungs, and your loved one by your side. A Vermont honeymoon will be forever cherished and remembered for its beauty!
Looking for an intimate location for your nuptials? West Hill House B&B has some of the best elopement packages in Vermont. Leave the necessary details to us so you can focus on the most essential part of this treasured union: the connection with your future partner. During your stay, you’ll be minutes from the best year-round attractions, treated to a tasty breakfast each morning, and relish in the ultimate comfort of your guest suite and our common rooms.
Start planning the most unforgettable Vermont honeymoon and book our Warren, VT, Inn today!
Start Planning Your Vermont Honeymoon at our B&B
If you would choose a quiet day in the woods over the beach any day, then a Vermont honeymoon is for you. We guarantee that when people ask where you’re headed, and you say Vermont, it will be followed by, “How romantic!” Whether joining us in the fresh start of spring or the height of summer for outdoor excursions—this backdrop is unbeatable. For those who prefer cozy moments curled up indoors, the golden hues of fall and the snowy white winters set a dreamy tone.
Here are five reasons to make our Warren, VT Inn your Vermont honeymoon destination:
- You’ll start your days off on your honeymoon in Vermont with a wonderful three-course breakfast prepared with care and local ingredients each morning of your stay at West Hill House B&B.
- If you’re looking to explore Vermont’s vast wilderness, you’ll be minutes away from hiking and mountain biking trails. One of the most popular trails for adventurous hikers along the Long Trail is the summit at Mt. Abraham. It’s just a five-minute drive to Lincoln Gap to start, and before you know it, you’ll be witnessing 360-degree views of beautiful mountains at every turn.
- If you prefer a more leisurely day on your Vermont honeymoon, stay close by our Warren, VT Inn with strolls through the gardens, lounging on the porch, or playing games in our common rooms. There’s no better time to take an afternoon siesta in your charming guest suite—you deserve it after the long and stressful wedding planning time!
- In the evenings, you’ll find many excellent restaurants in Waitsfield and Warren to explore. One of the most romantic is the Pitcher Inn for a farm-to-table dinner paired with a great wine list. For a nightcap, join us back at the Inn for wine by the bottle or glass, Vermont beers, or a unique pour from our Quaich Single Malt Scotch bar.
- One of the best ways to take your Vermont honeymoon over the top is to add on our special Luxurious Pampering Package. From chilled bubbly, and long-stemmed roses to complimentary robes and couple’s massages, this takes romance to another level.
One of the Best Elopement Packages in Vermont
We love the idea of two people privately celebrating their union with a few friends or family members to bear witness. The best way to keep your special day low stress is with one of the most amazing, all-inclusive Elopement Packages in Vermont, at West Hill House B&B.
Here’s what our “All in One Destination Package” includes:
- An experienced Justice of the Peace to officiate at your ceremony and who will contact you ahead of time to design a personalized ceremony.
- An elegant and delicious wedding cake made especially for you.
- Chilled sparkling wine or non-alcoholic cider to toast the event with two keepsake West Hill House B&B toasting flutes.
- A collection of digital photographs and a slideshow of your ceremony.
- Seasonal flowers for the two of you: either small corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, or a table arrangement.
- Two nights of accommodation in one of our guest rooms or suites (other nights at regular rates).
Many of the newlyweds who have chosen our Vermont elopement packages also plan on staying longer for a lovely Vermont honeymoon! Contact us at 802-348-2884 to discuss the details and get your event on the calendar.
Stay at our Romantic Vermont Bed and Breakfast
We’ve covered why our Warren, VT Inn is one of the best destinations for Vermont honeymoons and elopements, but if you are just looking for a quiet, romantic getaway, we do that too! Our cozy and comfortable B&B is the ideal place to rekindle, nourish, or spark a relationship. In fact, many of our valued guests return year after year to celebrate those important anniversaries and milestones together.
You’ll quickly see why we have more than 700 five-star reviews on TripAdvisor and continually retain the Traveler’s Choice Award each year. We can’t wait to host you at our beautiful bed and breakfast in Vermont. Reserve your room today!