What could be more perfect than planning a Vermont Valentine’s Day getaway for you and your significant other in the Mad River Valley and here at West Hill House B&B? The answer is nothing, of course!
February can be a cold month. Perhaps that’s why we like to spice it up with the romance of Valentine’s Day. We here at the B&B are romantics at heart. We get a vicarious thrill in helping couples express their affection for one another. Whether that takes the form of a Valentine’s Day romantic getaway, an engagement or perhaps even a wedding!
Of course, Valentine’s Day is coming up fast. We can book a sleigh ride for you, or for some real excitement how about a Dog Sledding adventure (available on Thursday the 16th until booked). Plus of course there’s skiing, snowshoeing and more, as you can read about in our Winter Activities. Don’t forget to ask us to add the Romance package to have roses and bubbly waiting for you or you might even want to book our all-inclusive Luxury Romance Indulgence package.
Planning a Valentine’s Day wedding at this late of a date may be pushing things. Unless you’re considering an elopement, which we’re also happy to assist with. As a matter of fact, we specialize in a variety of elopements and intimate weddings.
Our Vermont elopement packages include:
- A Justice of the Peace who will officiate at your ceremony and contact you ahead of time to personalize your ceremony
- A wedding cake
- Your choice of location on our property for your ceremony
- A bottle of Champagne or sparkling cider to toast your marriage
- Two keepsake signature West Hill House B&B champagne flutes
- Digital photographs and slideshow of your ceremony
- Seasonal flowers: either 2 small corsages, boutonnieres, or bouquets or a table arrangement
- Two nights of accommodation for the nights before and after the ceremony (additional nights at regular rates)
You can also plan your Valentine’s Day with us as an excuse for a romantic getaway and an opportunity to scope us out as a location for your wedding! West Hill House B&B makes a stunningly beautiful setting for your Vermont wedding. We’re located on the wooded slopes of Vermont’s Green Mountains, and have years of wedding expertise.
Our Handsome Red Barn wedding venue can accommodate wedding parties of up to 50, including the happy couple. On the other hand, our beautiful 1850’s home, nestled on a quiet country lane, is ideal for more intimate weddings and elopement ceremonies.
Vermont is perfect for Valentine’s Day
So whether you’re thinking of a Valentine’s Day romantic getaway, or an elopement, or a wedding, just give us a call: 1 (802) 496-7162 or book online. Whatever you’re thinking of, we’re happy to help get your plans in place!