Luxury Vermont B&B Amenities:
- A queen or king-size bed
- Allen Suite, Wildflower & Mountains Rooms can be two twin beds by advance request (for a small fee)
- Memory foam on the bed for a soothing sleep
- Quality pillows, and also a pillow library to choose from
- All the usual necessities like comfortable sheets, great towels, shampoo, soap, etc.
- A private en suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath tub and/or a Steam Shower
- Good reading lamps for when you curl up with a book
- A sitting area for your relaxation
- A gas fireplace or gas “wood stove”
- Air conditioning in the summer months
- A hairdryer, bathrobes and many other amenities to make your stay enjoyable
- Complimentary re-useable water bottles that you can fill from the beautiful spring-fed well water available from every faucet in our Vermont B&B
- Irons, ironing boards and steam presses are also available
- The use of a guest fridge in one of the common rooms
- Complimentary fiber-connected high-speed WiFi (available throughout the property), perfect for streaming
- An HDTV with about 70 channels of High Definition Digital Cable and DVD player—also with Netflix in our Premier Suites
- You can borrow a movie from our extensive collection to watch in your room at no extra charge
- An Atomic Alarm Clock just in case you need to be precise!
- A direct dial Phone with voice mail and free calling to the US and Canada
- Note that both AT&T & Verizon provide good cellphone coverage in most parts of the B&B and around the Mad River Valley
- Several power strips in each room at our Vermont B&B to keep you charged up!