Explore Our Vermont Vacation Packages
Price: $799 for weekends, see below for more details.
Celebrate with time together for the two of you to relax and rekindle your relationship before your baby is born and life changes in ever so many ways. If it is the fresh air and peaceful mountains you are looking for, Vermont is the place to be.
Your special includes:
- two nights in one of our king bed guest rooms (based on availability)
- a romantic dinner for two at one of our outstanding restaurants
- a couples' massages with a special prenatal massage for mom
- chocolates, of course!
- a small keepsake for baby
In addition, the nearby pathways and mountain trails invite walking and our friendly locally owned shops offer everything from hand crafted children's toys and snuggly quilts for the new little one to that something special to remember your trip by. Especially noteworthy are the excellent restaurants with healthy, locally grown food which is a treat to body and soul.
Can we count you in? Use Promotion Code "Babymoon" to book online or call us at 802-496-7162 to reserve your Babymoon.
($799 weekends, less on weekdays, slightly higher price at some times of year.)
Price: from $499
Exploration and relaxation are just minutes from West Hill House B&B. Great food, beautiful scenery, artisan shops, hiking, swimming holes, kayaking, paddle-boarding, self-drive tours, relaxing massages, yoga classes and much more, including our wonderfully peaceful surroundings to come back to.
The BFF package starts at $499 plus tax weekdays for two people and includes 2 nights accommodation, 2 excellent breakfasts, dinner for two at one of our wonderful local restaurants, a Vermont welcome basket with Cabot cheese, Castleton crackers, Lake Champlain chocolates and a bottle of Boyden Valley Winery Riverbend Red (similar to a Pinot Noir), OR Cow Tipper (similar to a Pinot Grigio), (or sparkling pear juice if you prefer) and the wine glass holder that comes with your bottle of wine.
The package can be customized for groups of 3 or more. Call us at 802-496-7162 for your BFF get-away.
*BFF – Best Friends Forever
Price: from $549
Looking for a different golfing adventure? Let us pamper you at our B&B when you come to play on the Sugarbush Resort Robert Trent Jones, Sr. championship golf course right beside us, Fore and away one of the best courses you can play! Plus of course enjoy comfortable beds and delicious breakfasts!
As for the course, Mr. Jones is one of history’s great masters of golf course architecture and his legendary talent is apparent in every one of the 18 holes of the Sugarbush Golf Club. Designed with remarkable respect for the natural surroundings, this par-72 course is as beautiful as the game itself. You will experience a golf journey through the hilltops of the Mad River Valley, featuring inspiring views at every tee, making each hole a story unto itself.
This summer we are able to offer Golf & Stay Packages to let you experience this great course, and give you a really good deal! Your package includes:
- Two nights of our wonderful Bed and Breakfast. (You can add extra nights.)
- Two rounds of golf (i.e. one round for two people, or two rounds for one person)
- Dinner one evening at the renowned 275 Main restaurant at the Chateaux & Relais Pitcher Inn in Warren village (not available Tuesday evenings)
Bookings must be made at least three days before arrival.
Priced from just $549 plus tax in shoulder season, and Monday to Thursday during peak, and from $599 during peak season Friday through Sunday. Use Promo code "Golf" to book online.
(Peak season is from night of June 23rd till night of September 4th.)
We can also arrange a private golf lesson to improve your game if you wish, and customize packages for additional rounds, extra nights or different dinner options—just let us know your pleasure!
There are many options for the non-golfer too. If your partner isn’t keen on golf perhaps a visit to one of our artisan or antique shops. Ben and Jerry’s, Champlain Chocolates and Cold Hollow cider are only a short drive away. What could be better than a relaxing massage or facial? On a higher level, why not soar like an eagle and take a glider ride over the Mad River Valley? We can help with these other activities too.
Tee times are subject to availability. Club rentals are available for about $45 per day. And there are more golf courses nearby...
Price: 15% discount for 3 or more nights, plus free night for winners!
The Green Mountain Stage Race will take place in the Mad River Valley again this year from September 1st to 4th, 2017, offering, as always, 4 days of exciting and challenging racing in the mountains of Vermont.
If you are coming into town for the race here are a few perks to staying with us you might consider:
• We have a large barn (our Handsome Red Barn) where there is room for you to set up your bike and make adjustments
• You can store your bike and equipment in the barn
• We provide breakfast at the time you need it for your race schedule
• You can meet guest professional cyclists who will be staying with us
• If you stay with us for the race for three or more nights we offer a 15% discount
AND: If you are staying with us and finish first in your class at the end of stage 3 we will comp your room for that night!
You can register for the race here. Allez!
Price: $999 per couple plus tax
Enjoy some luxurious pampering. Have you have been looking for an opportunity to escape for a relaxing, romantic weekend with your significant other? Where better than in the tranquil Green Mountains of Vermont at our peaceful B&B surrounded by beautiful perennial gardens? With your Luxury Romance Package you will enjoy:
- Two or more nights of B&B in one of our premier suites
- Six long stemmed roses
- A chilled bottle of bubbly for two
- Two keepsake signature Champagne flutes, a keepsake to remind you of your stay
- Vermont chocolates
- Relax in terry-lined, “Doe skin” signature robes, yours to take home
- Cheese and crackers for two, served when you wish
- Couples’ one hour ‘Relaxation & Therapeutic’ massage at Mad River Massage
- Dinner for two at one of the excellent local restaurants
This package is $999 plus tax for two nights ($499.50 per night), and you can add additional nights if you wish. (Note any drinks at dinner are additional). You can book online or call us at (802) 496-7162.