Price: e.g. $749 plus tax for weekends, see below for more details.
Celebrate with time together for the two of you to relax and rekindle your relationship before your baby is born and life changes in ever so many ways. If it is the fresh air and peaceful mountains you are looking for, Vermont is the place to be.
Your special includes:
- two or more nights in one of our guest rooms (based on availability)
- a delicious breakfast each morning
- a romantic dinner for two one evening at one of our outstanding restaurants (any drinks at dinner are additional)
- a couples' massages with a special prenatal massage for mom
- chocolates, of course!
- a small keepsake for baby
In addition, the nearby pathways and mountain trails invite walking and our friendly locally owned shops offer everything from hand crafted children's toys and snuggly quilts for the new little one to that something special to remember your trip by. Especially noteworthy are the excellent restaurants with healthy, locally grown food which is a treat to body and soul.
Can we count you in? Use Promotion Code "Babymoon" to book online or call us at 802-496-7162 to reserve your Babymoon.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $749 plus. tax on weekends in a king room for two nights, excl. holidays)
Come and enjoy the Mad River Valley's two legendary ski areas.
Once again we are offering our own sweet deal for a ski-break. Stay 3 or more nights and save 25% off our regular rates for weeknights and 15% for weekend nights for Bed and Breakfast. (Applicable from December 1st through April 9th. Note that savings are not applicable Christmas Week nor Presidents Week.)
We are just one mile from Lincoln Peak at Sugarbush, 7 miles from Mad River Glen, and about 5 miles from each of Olé's and Blueberry Lake.
If you are a skier or rider you need to be here. You can score great deals at both resorts if you plan ahead and order your Sugarbush and Mad River Glen tickets online - usually available by the end of October.
Book your ski-break online using promo code "ski". (Booking via our website is required; new bookings only.) See you soon!
Price: e.g. $999 per couple plus tax
Enjoy some luxurious pampering. Have you have been looking for an opportunity to escape for a relaxing, romantic weekend with your significant other? Where better than in the tranquil Green Mountains of Vermont at our peaceful B&B surrounded by beautiful perennial gardens? With your Luxury Romance Package you will enjoy:
- Two or more nights of B&B in one of our premier suites, the Paris Suite or the Logan Suite
- Six long stemmed roses
- A chilled bottle of bubbly for two
- Two keepsake signature Champagne flutes, a keepsake to remind you of your stay
- Vermont chocolates
- Relax in terry-lined, “Doe skin” signature robes, yours to take home
- Cheese and crackers for two, served when you wish
- Couples’ one hour ‘Relaxation & Therapeutic’ massage at Mad River Massage
- Dinner for two at one of the excellent local restaurants (any drinks at dinner are additional)
You can book online or call us at (802) 496-7162 to reserve your luxurious pampering!
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $999 plus tax for two week-nights in the Paris Suite, excl. holidays)
Price: From $500
We are proud to once again be a sponsor for the 10th Annual Mad Marathon being held on Sunday July 12th 2020. Whether you are coming in the role of spectator, supporter, or out there running along the Mad River Valley's country roads with rolling fields and the scenic Green Mountains as your backdrop, we look forward to welcoming you.
Enjoy the perfect package for participants (and their supporters):
- A really comfortable guest room with a queen or king bed
- Carb-loading dinner on Saturday evening – included compliments of West Hill House B&B
- Buffet breakfast at the time of your choice on the morning of the Marathon
- A relaxing steam-shower or Jacuzzi in your ensuite bathroom to help you recover after the run
- Extend your ‘marathon’ visit: if you stay 4 or more nights Sunday night is on the house.
Starts at approx. $500 including tax for a 4 night stay for two, including all the goodies!
There is so much to do and see in and around the Mad River Valley that extending your stay to 4 or more nights is an obvious choice. For example have a look at our Summer Activities and Day Trips for ideas. Note also the schedule of events associated with the Marathon itself, that start on Friday.
Video from Tom & Dana, Cincinnati, OH... "We were up here for the Mad Marathon ... the B&B really made our stay less stressful ... post race they babied us!"