Price: e.g. $769 plus tax for weekends, see below for more details.
Celebrate with time together for the two of you to relax and rekindle your relationship before your baby is born and life changes in ever so many ways. If it is the fresh air and peaceful mountains you are looking for, Vermont is the place to be.
Your special includes:
- two or more nights in one of our guest rooms (based on availability)
- a delicious breakfast each morning
- a romantic dinner for two one evening at one of our outstanding restaurants (any drinks at dinner are additional)
- a couples' massages with a special prenatal massage for mom*
- chocolates, of course!
- a small keepsake for baby
In addition, the nearby pathways and mountain trails invite walking and our friendly locally owned shops offer everything from hand crafted children's toys and snuggly quilts for the new little one to that something special to remember your trip by. Especially noteworthy are the excellent restaurants with healthy, locally grown food which is a treat to body and soul.
Can we count you in? Check the video to hear how Michael & Jennifer enjoyed their time with us. Use Promotion Code "Babymoon" to book online or call us at 802-496-7162 to reserve your Babymoon.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $769 plus tax on weekends in a king room for two nights, excl. holidays)
*Note that your massages will be in separate rooms in the winter months, and in a tent outside in the summer.
Price: from $599 plus tax weekdays
Need some R&R? Need to take a break from your usual routines? Celebrating an event? Let us help you plan the perfect BFF get-away here in Vermont’s Mad River Valley.
Exploration and relaxation are just minutes from West Hill House B&B. Great food, beautiful scenery, artisan shops, hiking, swimming holes, kayaking, paddle-boarding, self-drive tours, relaxing massages, yoga classes and much more, including our wonderfully peaceful surroundings to come back to.
The BFF package starts at $599 plus tax weekdays for two people and includes 2 nights accommodation in a twin bed room, 2 excellent breakfasts, dinner for two at one of our wonderful local restaurants, a Vermont welcome basket with Cabot cheese, Castleton crackers, Vermont chocolates and a bottle of Boyden Valley Winery Riverbend Red (similar to a Pinot Noir), OR Cow Tipper (similar to a Pinot Grigio), (or sparkling pear juice if you prefer) and the wine glass holder that comes with your bottle of wine.
You can book the Allen Suite for a group of 3 with separate beds.
Use Promotion Code "BFF" to book online or call us at 802-496-7162 to discuss groups of 3 or more or other options.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $599 plus tax weekdays for two people in the Wildflower Room with twin beds for two nights, excl. holidays)
*BFF – Best Friends Forever
Price: e.g. $999 per couple plus tax
Enjoy some luxury with a luxurious pampering package. Have you have been looking for an opportunity to escape for a relaxing, romantic stay with your significant other? Where better than in the tranquil Green Mountains of Vermont at our peaceful B&B surrounded by beautiful perennial gardens? With your Luxury Romance Package you will enjoy:
- Two or more nights of B&B in one of our suites or king bed rooms. (Three night minimum in the Logan Suite.)
- Six long stemmed roses
- A chilled bottle of bubbly for two
- Two signature Champagne flutes, a keepsake to remind you of your stay
- Vermont chocolates
- Relax in terry-lined, “Doe skin” signature robes, yours to take home
- Cheese and crackers for two, served when you wish
- Relaxation & Therapeutic massages for each of you*
- Dinner for two at one of the excellent local restaurants (any drinks at dinner are additional)
You can book online or call us at (802) 496-7162 to reserve your luxurious pampering!
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $999 plus tax for two week-nights in the Paris Suite, excl. holidays)
*Note that massages may have to be sequential due to current restrictions.
Price: From $500
We are proud to once again be a sponsor for the 10th Annual Mad Marathon now being held on Sunday September 12th 2021. Whether you are coming in the role of spectator, supporter, or out there running along the Mad River Valley's country roads with rolling fields and the scenic Green Mountains as your backdrop, we look forward to welcoming you.
Mad Marathon package:
Enjoy the perfect package for participants (and their supporters):
- A really comfortable guest room with a queen or king bed
- Carb-loading dinner on Saturday evening – included compliments of West Hill House B&B
- Buffet breakfast at the time of your choice on the morning of the Marathon
- A relaxing steam-shower or Jacuzzi in your ensuite bathroom to help you recover after the run
- Extend your ‘marathon’ visit: if you stay 4 or more nights Sunday night is on the house.
Starts at approx. $500 including tax for a 4 night stay for two, including all the goodies!
There is so much to do and see in and around the Mad River Valley that extending your stay to 4 or more nights is an obvious choice. For example have a look at our Summer Activities and Day Trips for ideas. Note also the schedule of events associated with the Marathon itself, that start on Friday.
Video from Tom & Dana, Cincinnati, OH... "We were up here for the Mad Marathon ... the B&B really made our stay less stressful ... post race they babied us!"