Celebrate with time together for the two of you to relax and rekindle your relationship before your baby is born and life changes in ever so many ways. If it is the fresh air and peaceful mountains you are looking for, Vermont is the place to be.
Your special includes:
- two or more nights in one of our guest rooms (based on availability)
- a delicious breakfast each morning
- a romantic dinner for two one evening at one of our outstanding restaurants (any drinks at dinner are additional)
- a couples' massages with a special prenatal massage for mom*
- chocolates, of course!
- a small keepsake for baby
In addition, the nearby pathways and mountain trails invite walking and our friendly locally owned shops offer lots of interesting items for you and for the new little one so you are sure to find something special to remember your trip by. Especially noteworthy are the excellent restaurants with healthy, locally grown food which is a treat to body and soul.
Can we count you in? Check the video to hear how Michael & Jennifer enjoyed their time with us. Use Promotion Code "Babymoon" to book online or call us at 802-496-7162 to reserve your Babymoon.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $769 plus tax on weekends in a king room for two nights, excl. holidays)
*Note that your massages will be in separate rooms in the winter months, and in a tent outside in the summer.
Need some R&R? Need to take a break from your usual routines? Celebrating an event? Let us help you plan the perfect BFF get-away here in Vermont’s Mad River Valley.
Exploration and relaxation are just minutes from West Hill House B&B. Great food, beautiful scenery, artisan shops, hiking, swimming holes, kayaking, paddle-boarding, self-drive tours, relaxing massages, yoga classes and much more, including our wonderfully peaceful surroundings to come back to.
The BFF package starts at $599 plus tax weekdays for two people and includes 2 nights accommodation in a twin bed room, 2 excellent breakfasts, dinner for two at one of our wonderful local restaurants, a Vermont welcome basket with Cabot cheese, Castleton crackers, Vermont chocolates and a bottle of Boyden Valley Winery Riverbend Red (similar to a Pinot Noir), OR Cow Tipper (similar to a Pinot Grigio), (or sparkling pear juice if you prefer) and the wine glass holder that comes with your bottle of wine.
You can book the Allen Suite for a group of 3 with separate beds.
Use Promotion Code "BFF" to book online or call us at 802-496-7162 to discuss groups of 3 or more or other options.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $599 plus tax weekdays for two people in the Wildflower Room with twin beds for two nights, excl. holidays)
*BFF – Best Friends Forever
Price: 15% discount for 3 or more nights, plus free night for winners!
The Green Mountain Stage Race will take place in the Mad River Valley again this year from 3rd to 6th September, 2021, offering, as always, 4 days of exciting and challenging racing in the mountains of Vermont.
If you are coming into town for the race here are a few perks to staying with us you might consider:
• We have a large barn (our Handsome Red Barn) where there is room for you to set up your bike and make adjustments
• You can store your bike and equipment in the barn
• We provide breakfast at the time you need it for your race schedule
• You can meet guest professional cyclists who will be staying with us
• If you stay with us for the race for three or more nights we offer a 15% discount
AND: If you are staying with us and finish first in your class at the end of stage 3 we will comp your room for that night!
Don't just take our word on the great experience, watch the video feedback from prior year participants Lauren & Brad.
You can register for the race here. Allez!
Celebrate your special Anniversary getaway in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont
Enjoy your celebration with:
- Two (or more) nights in the Paris Suite (or you can select from other rooms)
- Dinner at one of the excellent local restaurants (any drinks at dinner are additional)
- A bouquet of seasonal flowers in your room
- Prosecco for two upon arrival
Use Promotion Code "Anniversary" to book online or call us at 802-348-2876 to reserve.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $729 plus tax on weekends in the Paris Suite for two nights, excl. holidays)
Price: 50% off
Leak Raving is the spoonerism for Leaf Raking, a great challenge every fall after the leaves are mainly on the ground. Come and enjoy the fun! Stay two or more nights starting November 1st and get 50% off for each day you rake leaves with us for 3 or more hours.
This special runs until November 8th, or sooner if we get finished! If you book the special and the weather does not permit raking while you are here, or all the leaves are already raked, we will still give you 25% off your stay!
This season of the year has mixed weather, but it is often a great time for walking and cycling: with the leaves off the tress the views from various vantage points can be quite spectacular.
You can book this Leak Raving special on-line using promo code "Leak", or call us at 802-496-7162.
Thanksgiving in Vermont?
Whether you come on your own or with someone special, join other guests around our dining table to enjoy a full and filling dinner! You will enjoy:
- Three or more nights in one of our Suites (including Thursday night)
- A full Thanksgiving dinner with turkey and all the fixings
- A seasonal bouquet in your room
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $739.50 plus tax for Wednesday though Friday nights in the Wildflower Room.)
Enjoy some luxury with a luxurious pampering package. Have you have been looking for an opportunity to escape for a relaxing, romantic stay with your significant other? Where better than in the tranquil Green Mountains of Vermont at our peaceful B&B surrounded by beautiful perennial gardens? With your Luxury Romance Package you will enjoy:
- Two or more nights of B&B in one of our suites or king bed rooms. (Three night minimum in the Logan Suite.)
- Six long stemmed roses
- A chilled bottle of bubbly for two
- Two signature Champagne flutes, a keepsake to remind you of your stay
- Vermont chocolates
- Relax in terry-lined, “Doe skin” signature robes, yours to take home
- Cheese and crackers for two, served when you wish
- Relaxation & Therapeutic massages for each of you
- Dinner for two at one of the excellent local restaurants (any drinks at dinner are additional)
You can book online or call us at (802) 496-7162 to reserve your luxurious pampering!
(Pricing based on room & date; for example from $999 plus tax for two week-nights in the Allen Suite, excl. holidays)
Planning to surprise your sweetheart?
Let us help by providing you:
- Two (or more) nights in one of our Suites
- Seasonal bouquet
- Vermont chocolates
- Sparkling wine and souvenir flutes
- Dinner at one of our fine local restaurants (any drinks at dinner are additional)
Use Promotion Code "Question" to book online or call us at 802-348-2832 to reserve.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $759 plus tax on weekends in the Paris Suite for two nights, excl. holidays)
Price: From $129 per flight (plus lodging)
One of the most spectacular ways to see the Mad River Valley is soaring in the skies in a piloted glider from one of the most beautiful soaring sites in the United States, nestled right here in the Mad River Valley.
Sugarbush Soaring offers soaring from May to October (weather dependent) and visitors can enjoy a magnificent view of the valley from 5,500ft elevation. They are hoping to reopen for the 2021 season on July 1st.
Experienced pilots will take you (one person per flight) soaring and point out local landmarks as well as Mount Washington in New Hampshire to the east, and to the west the New York’s Adirondacks beyond Lake Champlain.
Check out Sugarbush Soaring for rules and regulations. Usually available May through October. Both Peter and Susan have enjoyed flights, as have many of our guests.
Call us and we’ll book your soaring adventure—our guests receive a small discount. The rates depend on the length of flight you prefer. Be sure and have a big memory card in your camera as you will take lot of photos. A top tip is to bring a camera with a zoom lens - this is one adventure where your phone camera will not do the experience justice! (Flights are weather dependent.)
Price: From $500
We are proud to once again be a sponsor for the 10th Annual Mad Marathon now being held on Sunday September 12th 2021. Whether you are coming in the role of spectator, supporter, or out there running along the Mad River Valley's country roads with rolling fields and the scenic Green Mountains as your backdrop, we look forward to welcoming you.
Mad Marathon package:
Enjoy the perfect package for participants (and their supporters):
- A really comfortable guest room with a queen or king bed
- Carb-loading dinner on Saturday evening – included compliments of West Hill House B&B
- Buffet breakfast at the time of your choice on the morning of the Marathon
- A relaxing steam-shower or jetted tub in your ensuite bathroom to help you recover after the run
- Extend your ‘marathon’ visit: if you stay 4 or more nights Sunday night is on the house.
Starts at approx. $500 including tax for a 4 night stay for two, including all the goodies!
There is so much to do and see in and around the Mad River Valley that extending your stay to 4 or more nights is an obvious choice. For example have a look at our Summer Activities and Day Trips for ideas. Note also the schedule of events associated with the Marathon itself, that start on Friday.
Video from Tom & Dana, Cincinnati, OH... "We were up here for the Mad Marathon ... the B&B really made our stay less stressful ... post race they babied us!"
Renew your wedding vows in a romantic Green Mountain setting
Whether it’s your 1st anniversary or your 50th, or any where in between, celebrate with:
- Two (or more) nights in one of our Suites
- Corsage(s) and boutonniere(s) for each of you
- Special ceremony
- Small celebration cake
- Prosecco and souvenir flutes
- Set of 10 celebration photos
Use Promotion Code “Renewal” to book online or call us at 802-348-2876 to reserve.
(Pricing based on room & date; for example $709 plus tax on weekends in the Stetson Suite for two nights, excl. holidays)